Front Engine Plates
Front Motor Plates provide a solid connection between your engine and chassis. The installation of a front motor plate eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels. They're perfect for engine swaps or for setting the motor back in the chassis for increased weight transfer.
• Made from 1/4'' Thick 6061-T6 Aluminum.
• Computer Designed and Machined for Accuracy.
• Perfect For Engine Swaps.
• Eliminates Engine Twisting.
• Improves Reaction Time and 60-Foot Times.
11-6090 ENGINE PLATE 265-400 S.B. CHEV
11-6093 ENGINE PLATE 289-302-351 WINDSOR
11-6092 ENGINE PLATE 351 CLEVELAND
11-6094 ENGINE PLATE FORD 429-460
11-6095 ENGINE PLATE GEN 3-LS
11-6096 ENGINE PLATE CHRYSLER 318-360